Summer may be winding down, but many areas across the U.S. are still simmering in heat. Try out this refreshing Honey Yogurt Popsicle recipe from our friends at the National Honey Board for a sweet, icy treat that is simple to make at home.
Honey Yogurt Popsicles
Icy-sweet treats to cool you off any day!
- 2 cups - plain yogurt
- 1 cup - milk
- 1/3 cup - Anna’s Honey
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla extract
- 1/4 lb. - cherries, pitted and quartered
- 1/4 cup - blueberries
1. In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt, milk, honey, and vanilla extract.
2. Divide half the fruit among eight 1/2-cup popsicle holders. Add 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture to each popsicle holder, then add the rest of the fruit.
3. Freeze the popsicles for several hours, until completely solid.
Let us know how the recipe turns out in the comments below!